connect.lehigh.edu – How to Access Lehigh University Student Portal Login
Changing schools can be challenging, especially when you have figured out the dynamics of your old school. All that effort goes out of the window once you change your school. New surroundings, new people, new teachers, and a whole lot of fresh efforts to get comfortable again. Well, at least this website is here to familiarize you with your new school’s web portal. In this mission, today, we will talk about the login procedure of Lehigh University web portal. So, please scroll down the page to know more about one of the best research University of America and its online login portal.
About Lehigh University:
Located in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, this university is more than a century old. It is a private University that ranks among top 50 research institutes across the nation (2020 ranking). Considered to be a very prestigious University, Lehigh is regarded to be a hidden Ivy league that is primarily known for its engineering and business colleges.
- While the Lehigh University courses are highly admired, they are also not excessively priced since the course fees are quite affordable.
- The Lehigh connect is a single sign-on facility that gives access to the university web portal, Lehigh banner (meant for business solution), G-Suite application for Lehigh (including Gmail, Google Drive, and calendar) and many other web applications.
- Three Types of people can log in to Lehigh connect – the students, the faculty and the staff.
- On joining the Lehigh University, you will be given one computing account consisting of an email the first part of which will be used for your Lehigh Connect username (email@example.com).
- If you are facing any problem to log into your Lehigh Connect account then it might be due to a slow internet connection or else you might have spelt your username wrong.
- To get the best view of the Lehigh University website, please use the latest version of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
How do you log into Lehigh Connect Portal:
- When you arrive at Lehigh, you would be given a computing account for accessing many Lehigh systems and services. That computing account will include an email address.
- For first time login, the university will provide you Lehigh Connect username (which is the first part of your email) and password.
- Then you should visit the official Lehigh Connect
- There you will find two blank space – one is for your username, and the other is for your password.
- After entering your username and password, you should click on – Connect.
- Lehigh Connect is a single sign-on facility through which you can get access to your Lehigh email, Lehigh portal, Lehigh banner and many other online services.
Features and benefits of Lehigh connect:
- Single sign-on to connect you to a host of facilities provided by Lehigh University such as email, web portal, banner (business solution providing platform), shared file access and storage and many other online services.
- The students can check their attendance, update their personal information and remain updated about what is happening around.
- The students can also submit their assignments online, check the exam schedule, check their grade and get access to shared files on the cloud.
- The staff and faculties also can check their attendance, access shared file on the cloud, send assignments to students, monitor their payslip etc.
- Lehigh Connect sign-on also allows the user to access the digital library of the university.
What if I forget my Lehigh Connect password?
- The Lehigh Connect username is very easy to remember because it is the first part of your Lehigh email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- So, what you can forget quite often is your password but don’t worry, since the Lehigh University has provided a link on the Lehigh Connect login page for recovering your password.
- Once you click that link, you will be redirected to another page where there is a blank space provided.
- In the blank space, you can provide either your username or your Lehigh Identification Number (LIN).
- Lehigh Identification Number (LIN) is a 9 digit unique number that identifies you.
- If you provide your username, you will be prompted to change your password, and if you provide your Lehigh Identification Number (LIN), you will be prompted to change your Lehigh Banner PIN.
Lehigh Connect Helpline:
- LTS Help Desk – (610) 758-4357
The modern-day education system calls for a close and regular interaction between the teacher and the students. There lies the importance of such university web portal that enables the students to submit their assignments, check the exam schedule and grade, access the digital library and shared file on cloud etc. Lehigh Connect fulfils all those requirements and therefore is highly recommended.
Also Read: WGU STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN