online.citi.com – How to join Citibank Mortgage to avail attractive online service
Citi Mortgage is a mortgage facility offered by Citi Group Incorporated through its consumer division for a wider variety of mortgage option. Citibank Mortgage specialty is that you will get the same traditional mortgage in a different rate of interest and credit line. You can get mortgage facility for home buying, home refinance, home equity and bonds, etc.
Suppose you want to get the latest update in various options, know about benefits and online services, or wish to have the latest Citibank mortgage rates on your fingertips. In that case, it will always be smart to open an online account at the Citibank official website and register yourself for logging into that account. Opening an account with Citibank Mortgage is free. Also, the customers who seek Mortgage Loan and need prior intimation regarding loan terms and criteria can avail the same by opting for free assistance from the website. Besides this, the Citi Mortgage website also calculates your debt burden based on your annual income and your yearly expenditure.
In this article, I will provide you elaborate guidance about – how you can open your Citibank mortgage account, what is the login procedure, and how you can retrieve your login credentials just in case you forget your user id and password. So, stay with me till the end and read the full article.
Basic requirements for Citibank mortgage online account:
- An electronic device (laptop/ tablet/ smartphone) that can be used as a user interface.
- A steady and high-speed internet connection.
- First, you must register for online access to set up your login credentials – user id and password.
How to set up Citi mortgage online access:
- Go to the official website of Citibank mortgage.
- Click on the ‘Sign On’ button, and a popup window will appear on your screen. Look at the bottom of the popup window, and you will find the ‘Register for Online Access’ link. Click on it.
- You will now be redirected to another page where you have to go through four steps for setting up your online access.
- First, you have to provide your account information (in this case, it will be your bank account number).
- Second, you have to confirm your identity by providing your social security number or tax identification number.
- Third, you need to choose your user id and password, which you will use for login.
- Finally, review your online access setup information and submit the same.
- Once you complete your registration process, you will get an email from Citi Mortgage as confirmation.
How to Log in to your Citi Mortgage Online Account:
- The entire log in procedure is kept very simple so that the users do not face any difficulty during their login. You need to follow The below steps –
- Go to the official website of Citibank Mortgage online access.
- Click on the Sign-on link provided on the top right portion of the site.
- Enter your login credentials into the blank space provided (user id and password that you had created while setting up your online access).
- Click on the Sign On button to log into your Citi Mortgage online account.
- Also, you can check the ‘Remember my User ID’ box for future log in reference. But this is recommended if your device is personal.
Benefits of Citi Mortgage
- $500 Credit upon your closing cost when you apply for Citi Mortgage.
- Personalized rates on your mortgage based on your home equity.
- Expert assistance from an experienced professional associated with Citi Mortgage.
Contact Citi Mortgage
For more information regarding Citi Mortgage, you can call on 1-800-248-4638 for a detailed discussion with their executive.
Citibank mortgage offers you some points based on your profile. There are two types of points – discount points (positive) and rebate points (negative). In exchange of rebate points, you can opt for a high interest rate loan. Discount points could be used to lower the rate of interest on your loan. If flexibility in the choice of funding and a lower interest rate is your preference then definitely Citi mortgage should be your choice.
Also Read: Target Corporation Employee Login