www.surveyfood.com – Engage in Marriott Rewards Survey to earn Points
Marriott hotels are well known for top-end hospitality services around the world. It also has a Marriott rewards program that provides many perks to customers. The survey helps the customers win Marriott points while giving feedback about their staying experience. Being a smartly designed online survey it takes only a few minutes to complete.
Marriott Corporation is an American hospitality company that is owned by the Marriott family. It was founded in 1927 by J. Willard Marriott and Frank Kimball as Hot Shoppes, Inc. in Washington DC. The company is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, and has operations in hotels, resorts, restaurants, and foodservice. The first international hotel was opened in Acapulco, Mexico, in 1969 and later, the company split into two different entities, namely Marriott International Inc and Host Marriott Corporation, in 1993.
The company expanded into other markets by acquiring many other companies such as Big Boy in 1967, RoBee’s fast-food chain in 1968, Host International in 1982, Wag’s in 1988, and many more.
Marriott rewards that you can win in the Marriott Customer Satisfaction Survey:
Upon successfully completing this online survey, you will win Marriott points, and the points so rewarded will get added to your Marriott membership card. Those Marriott points, accrued in your card, can be used to adjust your Marriott hotel bill amount.
Eligibility and Rules of the Survey:
- The participants must have a Marriott rewards card with them, and if they don’t, apply for the card or open an account before taking the survey.
- The participants must be above the age of 18 years.
- The Marriott points earned through the survey cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternative.
- The survey must be completed successfully to win the prize.
- The restaurant’s recent receipt must be available for the survey because it will have a 6-digit access code printed on it.
- The employees, officers, staff, or anyone affiliated with the company are not eligible for the survey.
How to participate in the Marriott guest experience survey:
- Keep the recent receipt of the hotel in handy with you.
- Open the browser and visit the website: surveyfood.com
- Enter the 6-digit code provided on the receipt and click on Next.
- After entering the survey, you will be asked regarding the visitor’s experience, the availability and quality of the product, the hospitality of the staff, and the overall satisfaction.
- Answer all the questions honestly and correctly as it will help improve their services and products in the future.
- After answering all the questions, give your valuable feedback in the comment boxes and click on Next.
- Provide your personal details and the card or account details to which the points will be added and click on Next.
- Congratulations, your feedback has been submitted successfully and will be worked upon to provide a better experience on the next visit.
How to receive the points after completing the survey:
The reward points will be added to the account or the Marriott membership card after completing the survey.
For Further Support or Queries:
Marriott International, Inc.
10400 Fernwood Road
Bethesda, MD 20817
Marriott customer service number: 1-301-380-3000
Also Read: Coles Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Marriott Official Website: marriott.com
- Marriott Customer Satisfaction Survey: www.surveyfood.com