micase.state.mi.us – MiChildSupport Portal Login
micase.state.mi.us – How to Login to MiChildSupport Online Account?
In the United States, about 40 to 50% of first time married couples get divorced over time. The divorce rate among the couple in subsequent marriage is even higher. Therefore it is needless to mention that half of the children in the United States get lonely at a very early age. While this is true, on the other side, it is also true that any child needs support from the parents – emotional and financial, for all-round development and growth. Michigan Department of Health and human services is doing a fantastic job by playing mediator between the parents and child through their MiChildSupport program.
As the name suggests, the MiChildSupport program helps children whose parents are not living together for some reason and need financial and emotional support. The Michigan Department of Health and human services has created an exclusive website for MiChildSupport, where the parents can register themselves, apply for child support, or make payments for supporting their children. For the following few minutes, I will guide you through the registration and login process of the MiChildSupport program.
As I have already mentioned in the paragraph above that, the parents can perform multiple tasks on the Michigan Department of Health and human services child support website. They can apply for child support, they can make payments for child support, and even they can calculate the amount of child support required since calculating the amount of child support is not as simple as we always think because there are federal laws as well as state laws involved in the matter. But to become eligible to access all those facilities online, the parents have to register first to create an online account, and only then can they get full access to all those facilities.
How to register for the MiChildSupport program?
- You have to visit the official website of MiChildSupport.
- The default language of the page is English, and on the landing page, you will find a tab for registration – Register.
- Once you click the tab, you would be required to create your username and password.
- Then you need to provide your email address and verify it because this will be your contact medium with the child support authority, and this will also be helpful to recover your login credentials just in case if you lose access to your account.
- Providing your mobile number is optional, and you can choose to provide your mobile number if you are the kind of person who prefers to get notified through messages instead of emails.
- Subsequently, you have to choose your security question and answer to it. If you ever lose access to your account, this security question will then be used to help you to regain your account access.
How to login to MiChildSupport online account?
How to recover MiChildSupport username and password?
- Remember, I’ve already told you that if you lose access to your online child support account, be it the loss of username or password, your email address will become helpful.
- On the secure login page, two separate links have been provided for retrieving usernames and passwords. You should click the appropriate link.
- If you want to retrieve username, you can either provide your registered email address or your registered mobile number. If you provide your registered email address, you will receive an email containing your login credentials. If you provide your registered mobile number, you will receive the lost credentials through the message.
- If you want to get back your password, you must provide your username, and then you will receive instructions on your registered email address or your registered mobile number.
- Office of the child support specialist: 866-540-0008
- MiSDU Outreach Department: 800-817-0805 or email@example.com
Essential notes about MiChildSupport:
- This is a government institute promoted by the Michigan Department of Health and human services.
- You can calculate the amount of child support online on their website by using a child support calculator.
- The Partner Tools, on their website, help determine employer information like income withholding inquiries, national medical support notice information, etc.
- If you want to estimate your child’s conception date, the Partner Tools also helps you to do so.