my.sinclair.edu – How to Access Sinclair Community College Account
About Sinclair Community College :
Sinclair Community College is a public community college, located in Ohio, Dayton. It was established in 1887. It is named after a Scottish immigrant, David A. Sinclair. Here, you can find more than 220 associate and certificate programs.
About Sinclair Portal :
Sinclair Portal has been developed by Sinclair community College for their students. If you are a student at Sinclair Community College, then you can easily log in to your account at the website of the Sinclair portal. If you are aware of the method, then the process is very simple.
Benefits of Sinclair Portal :
There are several benefits that the student can access through this portal. After login to the Sinclair portal, the student will get the following benefits:
- Student can view their course information.
- Get in touch with the teachers and co-mates through this portal.
- You can submit your assignment through this portal.
- You can also view your exam grades via this portal.
- Update your personal information.
- You can resolve your query and more through this portal.
Requirements to Access the Sinclair Portal :
There are certain requirements to access the Sinclair portal. Make sure that you have the following things to access the Sinclair portal:
- You must have the Sinclair web portal login address.
- Required the Sinclair Username and password.
- You must have a stable internet browser.
- You need an electronic device to access the Sinclair portal. You can use your computer, smartphone, or tablet to access the portal.
How to Login at Sinclair Portal :
It is a very easy process to access the Sinclair portal. You need your Sinclair username and password to access the portal. You can easily access the portal just by following these simple instructions below:
- You need to go to this link my.sinclair.edu
- Just by clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Then, on the required fields, you need to input your Username and Password.
- After providing your login credentials, you just have to click on the Login button.
- If you have entered the right login credentials, then you will be redirected to your Sinclair account.
How to Reset Forgotten Password of Sinclair Account :
You must have your password to access the Sinclair account. It is not possible to access the account, without a password. For any reason, if you are having trouble remembering your password, then you have to reset it. You can simply follow these simple instructions below to reset your forgotten password:
- You have to click on this link my.sinclair.edu.
- Once you click on this link, you will be redirected to the login page of Sinclair.
- There, you just need to click on the Forgot Password option for the step further.
- In the first step, you have to input your username on the required field.
- After providing your username, you just have to click on the Continue button.
- Then, you just have to follow the further guideline to reset your forgotten password.
Also Read : Access to your myMDThink Portal Account
Sinclair Contact Info :
If you face any problem or have any trouble accessing the Sinclair portal, you can simply contact the customer service department. The customer service department is available at:
Technical Help Desk: 937-512-4357
Sinclair Communications Center: 1-800-315-3000
So, the above-mentioned details are all about the Sinclair login. We hope the portal will be helpful for you to access the portal. Make sure that you have your Username and Password to access the Sinclair portal. If you have your login credentials with you, then you can simply follow the above-mentioned details to access the portal. For further queries about the Sinclair portal, you can contact the customer service department.
Reference Link :