my.wgu.edu – WGU Student Portal Login
www.wgustudentportal.com | How to log into the Western Governors University student portal?
With the advancement of technology, the concept of schooling is also changing very fast. Though present-day students are still comfortable with a classroom where they can physically interact with the teacher, the online School is gaining popularity, particularly for some reason which does not pose any threat to the actual classroom teaching. The majority of the American Universities, most of the European universities and even some high-rank universities in countries like China and India, offer online School.
The online School is gaining such popularity that today you can find out so many different education disciplines are being made available online – online High School, online Law School, online Nursing School, etc. In this article, we will talk about the online student portal of Western Governors University. The Western Governors University is a private, not-for-profit online University that imparts education through a competency-based model, unlike the cohort-based classroom teaching model in most universities.
How do you log into the WGU student portal?
- The login procedure for the WGU student portal is straightforward. You need to visit their official website, enter your user id and password into the blank space provided, and you are done.
- For logging into your WGU student portal account, you will require – a laptop/ personal computer and a high-speed internet connection.
- Since the Western Governors University is an online University, your identity as a student will be your user ID. You will be getting the same at the time of filling out the WGU application form. Unless you fill out the WGU application form, you will not be able to access your online student portal account.
- Once you have filled out the WGU application and paid your fees, you will be able to create your online student portal account. For the “Create Account” link when you visit the secure login page and create your account if you are a first time visitor.
WGU Student Portal Login Step-by-Step Guidance:
How to recover WGU student portal user ID and password?
- On the secure login page, there are two separate links provided – one is for retrieving the username, and another is for recovering the forgotten password.
- If you have lost your username and want to get it back, click the suitable link and provide your personal email address associated with your WGU student account. An email will be sent to your registered email address containing your username information.
- If you want to recover your lost password, click the appropriate link, and provide your username. You will then be allowed to reset your password on the screen.
Western Governors University Help Centre:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (877) 435-7948
Essential tips about accessing the WGU student portal account:
- Being a first time user of this student portal, you will have to create your account first, and you will be able to create your account only when you fill out the WGU application and pay your fees in full.
- If you face any problem during login to your student portal, the first thing you should check is whether you have typed the right URL into the address bar. A wrong URL can take you to another website.
- If you have typed the right URL but is still unable to log in to your WGU student portal account, you must check your username and password to ensure that you have spelled them right.
- If you are accessing your WGU student portal account from any public computer, then don’t forget to log out of your account and close the browser window before leaving the system.