www.efirstbank.com/internet-banking – Login to your FirstBank Online Account
FirstBank Banking Account :
FirstBank is sometimes also referred to as the 1STBank. It is a privately held bank and financial service company, based in Colorado. They own more than 115 FirstBank locations within the three states in the Southwestern U.S: California, Arizona, and Colorado. The headquarter of FirstBank is located in Lakewood, Colorado. It is considered to be the second-largest bank in Colorado by total deposits after Wells Fargo.
Benefits of FirstBank Online Banking :
There are several benefits that you will get with FirstBank Online Banking. You will get the following benefits:
- By login to your account, you can easily check your account balances and transactions.
- Here, you can view images of paper transactions, such as checks and deposit slips.
- You can easily transfer funds between accounts.
- Receive account alerts and notifications by text messages and email.
- You can also manage your debit card or credit cards through an online banking account.
Requirements to Access the FirstBank Online Banking Account :
There are few basic requirements that you need to access your FirstBank Online Banking account. Before login to your online banking account, make sure that you have the following things:
- You must have your FirstBank User ID and Password.
- You need an electronic device, such as a laptop or desktop, or smartphone.
- Also, require a reliable internet connection through which you will access the portal.
How to Login at FirstBank Online Banking Account :
The login process for the FirstBank Online Banking account is very simple. You must have to create your online banking account first. After you enroll for the online account, then you will have your login credentials. If you have your login credentials, then you can simply follow these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to click on this link www.efirstbank.com/internet-banking
- Clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be redirected to the FirstBank Online Banking login page.
- As you landed on the page, you will get the login section on the right side of the screen.
- Provide your registered User ID and Password on the required fields.
- To save your User ID on that device, check the Remember User ID option.
- After entering your login credentials, you just have to click on the login button.
- If your provided information is correct, then you will be redirected to your FirstBank Online Banking account.
How to Enroll for FirstBank Online Banking Account :
Online Banking provides you access to your FirstBank account and loan online. It is very fast and easy to access. There are two types of online banking services available for FirstBank, that is Personal Online Banking and Business Online Banking. In order to enroll for the FirstBank Online Banking you have to follow these simple steps:
Personal Online Banking:
If you have a personal banking account at FirstBank, then you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, visit the FirstBank online banking site by clicking on this link www.efirstbank.com/internet-banking
- There, you have to click on the Enroll for Personal Online Banking option.
- Then, simply input your first name and last name on the first field.
- Enter your FirstBank account number on the next field.
- You have to enter your social security number on the following space.
- Then, enter your date of birth and your mother’s maiden name.
- Provide the last 8 digits of your card number or unique activation code.
- After entering all the required details, you have to click on the Next button.
- Then, you can simply follow the further guideline to enroll for the FirstBank Personal Online Banking account.
Business Online Banking:
If you like to enroll for the business online banking, then you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- You have to click on this link www.efirstbank.com/internet-banking
- Then, there you have to click on the Enroll for Business Online Banking option.
- You have to read the electronic banking agreement carefully and click on the I Agree on button.
- Then, provide all the required details on the given fields.
- After entering all the details, you just need to click on the Submit button.
- Then, simply follow the steps further to set up your Business Online Banking.
Also Read : Access to your NBT Online Banking Account
How to Reset Forgotten Password of FirstBank Online Banking :
You will need your password to access your FirstBank Online Banking account. If you did not remember your password, then you cannot access your online banking account. You have to reset your password, to get the account of your account. You can easily reset your forgotten password, just by following these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to visit this link www.efirstbank.com/internet-banking
- There, under the login button, you just need to select the Forgot Password option.
- Provide your User ID and the last 4 digits of SSN on the first two fields respectively.
- Then, choose a verification method, between FirstBank Card or Account Number.
- You have to provide the card number or account number in the last field.
- After entering your required details, you just have to click on the Next button.
- Then, simply follow the further guideline to reset your forgotten password.
FirstBank Customer Service :
If you are facing any problem while login into your FirstBank Online Banking account, you can contact the customer service department for help. Use these following details to contact the customer service department:
Call At: 1-800-964-3444
Metro Denver: 303-237-5000
So, as you can see that you can easily access your FirstBank Online Banking account. You just have your login credentials to access the portal. New users have to enroll in an online banking account first. With your FirstBank Online Banking login credentials, you can simply follow the above-mentioned instructions. If you have further queries about the FirstBank Online Banking account, then you can contact the customer service department.
Reference Link :