www.oakley.com/feedback – Take Oakley Customer Satisfaction Survey
Take A Small Feedback Survey and Grab A Gift Card Worth $500!
A Short Overview of Oakley:
Oakley is based in Lake Forest, California, and a subsidiary of an Italian giant named Luxottica based in Milan. “Oakley”, this name was inspired by the name of James’s English setter Oakley Anne. It was started by James Jannard in the year 1975 at his garage with a capital of only $300. Oakley belongs to the industry of sports equipment, sunglasses, and clothing. But initially, Jannard starts its business by selling motorcycle grips at motocross events. At that time those grips are the best in the market. James named his product Oakley Grips which he used to sell at the back of his car in the motocross events.
Oakley has its headquarters at Foothill Ranch, California, U.S. Oakley is a lifestyle brand who is serving more than 40 decades. Oakley manufactures high-quality eyeglasses which make them famous. It also makes Football, Baseball, Cycling, Golf, Training, Fishing, surfing, snowboarding gears, or equipment.
Now they want to make their goods more effective to their customers. So, they launched a survey to get customer feedback. And against this survey, they are offering some rewards. So, if you take that rewards then you can win a prize from Oakley.
Rules and Regulations for Taking this Survey:
There are a few rules to follow before you enter the survey. If you want to be a participant in this survey then you have to fulfill all the conditions which are mentioned below:
- Only the citizens of the UK and the U.S. can participate in this survey.
- If you are not 13 years old then you can’t take part.
- Make sure that you have a valid Oakley receipt.
- One who took part in this survey or needs to have a basic knowledge of the English language.
- The receipt is valid for only seven days. So, take the survey within 7 days from your last buy.
- If you are connected with Oakley then you are not eligible to take this survey.
- Customers can’t sell or transfer their reward redeem code.
- The reward redeems code is valid for 1 month only so redeem your reward at the Oakley store within that period of time.
- One customer can redeem the reward for only one time.
Oakley Survey Participating Method:
Here is your survey manual to complete the entire survey until you receive the gift coupon code you need to follow the steps underneath.
- Visit the official survey site by using this link www.oakley.com/feedback
- Now a webpage will turn on after when the server load. And here you need to tick an option of yes or no to answer a question. And the question is do you visit the store or not recently?
- Then click on the ‘Next” button.
- After that, a new webpage will open where you need to give some data inappropriate spaces.
- Now on the new webpage initially you need to mention your last purchase or Oakley store visit date.
- Then you have to enter the store number from your purchase receipt.
- Now enter the receipt number which is also printed in your valid receipt.
- Then you need to re-enter the receipt number just for verification issue.
- Then put your actual age which must be 13 or above.
- After that, you need to enter a captcha code given at the bottom left of the web page.
- Next click on the ‘Submit” button
- After submitting the details, you will be asked to rate your last visit from high to low.
- Then you will be requested to give some answers to questions regarding the service offered by Oakley during your visit. And you should be honest at the time of giving the answers.
- Then click on “Submit” to generate your gift coupon code. It will be needed when you visit next time. Note it down for your further procedure to avail of the gift.
Also Read : Complete Zaxby’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
Redemption of Oakley Gift Coupon Code:
The Oakley gift coupon code redemption process is very easy. You just need to visit your nearest Oakley store and place it to the Oakley management to avail the prize in the form of a Gift card worth $500.
To place an order
Gift Card Balance
Airwave Goggle Sales and Support
If you need any additional help due to a disability, contact at