www.capitalone.com/activate – How To Activate Your Capital One Credit Card Online
Activate Your New Capital One Card:
Have you applied for a Capital One Credit Card already? Do you know how to activate your Capital One Credit Card after you get the card? Well, to activate your new card you need to sign in to your Capital One online account first. So, if you have already received your card then without wasting much time you should first enroll yourself if you are not already having any online account of capital One. After logging into your account, you can activate your new card of capital One and enjoy they are considered and quick services.
Guide to Activate a New Card of Capital One:
With a Capital One online account you can manage so many different things at one place and that too at a few clicks of your mouse. You can pay your credit card bill, redeem your rewards, view recent transactions, check your balance, send a secure message, change your address, change your phone number and dispute a charge. When you receive a card in the mail, visit www.capitalone.com/activate.
- If you are an existing customer and already having an account in Capital One banking system then then you can use the credentials of that account to login to and access your account. To activate your card, you will need to enter the 3-digit CVV code from the back of your card.
- If you don’t have an online account, enroll in online banking first and use that information to sign in. You will need your account number, your Social Security Number or Taxpayer Identification Number and a valid email address to enroll. Key in the 3-digit security code from the back of your credit card to activate the card.
- You can also activate your credit card by phone by calling 1-800-678-7820.
- If you are a customer living in Canada, call 1-800-655-5646 to activate your card.
- If you don’t see your credit card on the activation page, call the number in your credit card’s activation sticker.
Now consider that just in case you have forgotten your username and password which are required for logging in to the banking system. Do not worry. There are appropriate links on the website for retrieving your forgotten username and password – forgot username or forgot password. But please keep in mind that only the primary account holder has the right to do so. Enter your account type, account number, date of birth and your social security number. If you have any other questions, click “Which sign-in information do I use?” for help. Authorized Users click ” Authorized Users” and follow its instructions to activate your card.
About Capital One:
Capital One financial corporation is a banking company specializing in credit card, auto loans, banking and savings products. It is the 11th largest bank in the entire United States of America considering asset value with 755 branches and more than 2000 ATMs. The company is headquartered in McLean, Virginia. Capital One financial corporation is ranked 101st globally in Fortune 500 list of companies. As a member of the Fortune 500, the company helped pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the early 1990s. The Corporation was established in 1995 and has grown into a diversified bank.
- Capital One Homepage – www.capitalone.com
- Activate Your Card of Capital One – www.capitalone.com/activate
- Online Banking FAQ Page –www.capitalone.com/online-banking-faq
- Capital One Credit Cards FAQ Page – www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/credit-card-faq