www.citi.com – How to Pay Citi Credit Card Bill Online
Plastic money or to be more specific credit card is the new way of meeting your expense needs. Whether you go for a shopping or on a dinner date, paying your bills by using credit card is the smartest way. And when it is a question of holding a prestigious credit card, the century old financial and banking group ought to be one among them. Yes, you got it right; we are talking about Citi credit card.
Even if Citi credit cards are known to be high value and prestigious credit cards but that doesn’t necessarily mean that there is no option for persons with low credit value. Whether you are a business owner or frequent Traveler or look for rewards and cashback, Citi credit card definitely have an option for you. Look at the types of Citi credit cards that are on offer –
- Balance transfer credit card
- Travel credit card
- Business credit card
- Rewards credit card
- Cash back credit card
- 0% Intro APR credit card
Citi credit card bill payment tips:
- Citi credit card has stopped accepting cash payment in a branch. If you have cash that you want to use to pay off your Citi credit card, you can go to any Citibank ATM but please remember that it will accept cash payment up to $3,000 per credit card account per calendar month.
- The best way to pay off your Citibank credit card bill is to opt for online payment.
- You can pay the minimum amount due; you can pay the entire amount that maybe due since your last transaction or you can customize your payment as long as it is more than the minimum amount payable.
- For paying off your Citi credit card online, you need to follow some small steps – register for online access, login to your online credit card account, link your checking bank account with your credit card account, check your credit card monthly bill and pay off your Citi credit card.
- The payment is reflected in your credit card account within 48 Hours of the transaction made.
- You will receive an email acknowledgement from the bank confirming your online payment.
How do I register for Citi credit card online access?
- Visit the Citi card online link.
- On the top right side of the page, you will get to see the login section. On the Logan section, there is a link provided – Register for online access; hit the link.
- You can register for online access in 4 steps – provide your credit card account number for identification; providing security information (social security number, date of birth, etc.) for your identity confirmation; creating login credentials (username and password) for your online account access; finally log into your Citi credit card online account
How to recover my Citi credit card username and password?
- Visit the Citi card online link.
- Look at the login section (top right side of the page) and you will see two separate links have been provided – Forgot User ID? & Forgot Password?
- Hit the link that suits your requirement.
- Whether you want to recover your user ID or password, in both the cases, you will have to provide your credit card account number and then provide primary account holder’s information for verification.
- Once you complete the verification, your user ID details will be sent on your registered email address and if it is password then you’ll be allowed to reset your password online.
Citi credit card bill payment – other methods:
Payment by mail:
- Submit a check / money order for the minimum amount due / total current balance / customized amount more than minimum payable amount.
- Include your credit card account number in your payment.
- Send it by ordinary mail to the address – P.O. BOX 9001037, Louisville KY, 40290-1037
Payment by phone:
- Call the number – 1 (800) 950-5114
- Choose to submit your payment either through automated service or request to speak to the customer care executive.
- First you have to verify primary cardholder’s detail – social security number (last 4 digits only) and date of birth.
- Then you have to verify your credit card account – 16-digit credit card account number, card expiry date and 3-digit card Security number (printed on the backside of the card).
Citi Card customer service:
- By phone: 1-800-950-5114
- Official Twitter handle: @AskCiti @Citi @Citibank
Reference Link :