www.e-zpassny.com/payviolation – Pay Your New York Ticket Online
E-Z Pass is an electronic toll collection system that is used in most of the tolled roads, bridges and tunnels in the Midwestern and eastern United States. It was introduced in the year 1987 and since then many independent toll collection system has been folded into E-Z Pass (I-Pass, NC Quick Pass). The E-Z Pass operates in 17 states of America – as far south as Florida and as far west as Illinois. The system allows travelers to use same transponder throughout the whole network wherever they travel. Discussions are on for implementing the technology throughout the entire United States to make it simple for the travelers to pay toll.
The EZ Pass NY Pay Violation service is operated by E-Z Pass New York and is associated with getting a ticket related to a toll. The electronic toll collection system allows drivers to move easily between tolling stations saving time and money. This takes the cash, coins and toll tickets out of the toll collection process making life easier for everyone. Common reasons why a driver may receive a ticket via the EZ Pas NY Pay Violation service include speeding (go through a toll both way to fast), class mismatch (the tag the auto is register to is being used on a different auto), the driver went through the toll but did not have enough money in their account, and toll evasion (driving through a toll without a E-Z Pass tag mounted in the vehicle).
What Do You Require?
- A computer or smartphone or tablet with internet access.
- Your violation number should be in front of you.
- Make sure that your E-ZPass tag number or Licence plate number associated with the traffic ticket is available with you.
- With this you can avoid going to a traffic station for paying or resolving your violation and do it online at the comfort of your drawing room.
How to proceed?
- Once you click the www.e-zpassny.com/payviolation, you will be directed to the pay violation web page of E-ZPass New York.
- On the page you can either pay for a violation or resolve a violation online.
- Enter your violation number which will look like T20080101123212 and users should not include any dashes or spaces
- After that key in your E-ZPass tag number which is an 11 digit number in front of the tag (e.g. 00812345678).
- Alternately you can type in your licence plate number that appears on your violation notice.
- Select the licence state / province from the drop down menu – NY
- Select the licence country – USA
- Click on “Search” button.
Important Notes on E-ZPass Violation Payment
- Those who do not have the 11 digit number on the front of their EZ Pass tag (i.e. 00812345678) can provide their license plate number instead.
- Tolls are automatically deducted from the prepaid account as an E-ZPass customer passes through the toll lane
- Those who would rather mail their payment in can send it to: E-ZPass Violation Payments and Inquiries PO Box 15186 Albany, NY 12212-5186 or fax it to 1-718-816-0762.
- Payments can also be made over the phone using any major credit or debit card (i.e. Visa, American Express) by calling the EZ Pass NY pay violations automated toll number… 1-800-333-TOLL(8655).