www.elancorewardbalance.com – How To Check Elanco Reward Card Balance Online
Elanco Reward Balance:
- You can check your balance associated with the Prepaid Rewards Card
- The balance will be shown in US dollars
- The system is operated by the Blackhawk Network
- You must be 16 years of age or older in order to obtain a Elanco Prepaid Rewards Card
- Your card account number, CVV and card expiry date is required for the login.
- Users will not be able to view recent purchase made with the card (only the remaining balance will be shown).
- Elanco Prepaid Reward Card is still one of the best rewards card out there headed into 2019
For those who have lost their card or the card is stolen, they will have to file an Affidavit of Fraud form and mail it to Cardholder Services 700 State Highway 121 Bypass Suite 200 Lewisville, TX 75067. Please note the affidavit of fraud form must be validated by notarizing it by a current and licensed notary public. Customers are not allowed to fax the affidavit of fraud form or send a copy (i.e. it must be the original form in order to start the claim process). Please allow up to 7 days for the dispute to be processed from the date the Affidavit of Fraud is received and another 30 days for credits to be applied to a Elanco reward card balance. In the event a replacement card is issued it will be sent to the address listed on the notarized Affidavit of Fraud form.
www.ElancoreRewardBalance.com Login Problem?
Check the card number, security code, and expiration date and try entering them again
If you are still unable to log in, call the toll-free number on the back of the card