www.macys.com – Access To Macys Onlin Account
Macy’s – login guide to Star rewards program | www.macys.com
When other similar retailers are really struggling to minimize their losses in stores, Macy’s continuously tries to find out innovative ways to attract more and more customers by doing something new. Macy’s is one of those few retail giants who has successfully transitioned itself from being a retail outlet Giant to a leading online retailer by offering all the product lines online which they have in offering at their stores.
Macy’s has recently started struggling when the sales at their stores came down drastically. A 159 year old departmental store that was once a very much part of life of the citizens of United States, they themselves has started looking for oxygen for their own life to survive. Though, find the Right Moves with Macy’s who was a famous advertisement campaign during the golden period of the retail Giant but it seems that they themselves are now unable to find the Right Moves for them.
Macy’s star rewards program – an Innovative way to benefit the customers:
This time around Macy’s has come up with an innovative scheme to benefit more and more member customers of theirs which they have named – Star Rewards Program. Through this scheme the customers are encouraged to become a member and once they become member by joining the scheme they get entitled to receive more discounts, more Rewards, more promotional offers and last but not the least is some surprising offers on very special days for them (birthday offer). The scheme has four categories – bronze, silver, gold and platinum.
Bronze Member – no matter whatever be your billing amount, your joining as a bronze member is always free. As you continue to shop with Macy’s, you get rewarded more and more; you are offered a discounted price which effectively saves more money of yours; you are more points which takes you closer to your next reward quite faster; you are invited to some promotional events during your check out (if applicable) and on top of all these you got something to celebrate on your birthday as a gift.
Silver Member – as a silver member you will be offered a Macy’s credit card on which you are supposed to spend an amount of $499 annually to keep your membership active. In return you get all the perks and benefits which are offered to the bronze member and add to that 25% off on any day of your choice.
Gold Member – like and silver member category, gold members are also offered a Macy’s credit card on which they require to spend an amount of $500 to $1109 annually for keeping their membership active. While the spending requirement is higher than the silver member category, gold members also get something extra benefits compared to them. Apart from receiving all the benefits that a silver member is entitled to, gold members enjoy the facility of free shipping of their ordered articles.
Platinum Member – the Platinum members of Macy’s star rewards program are offered a platinum credit card which will require them to spend an amount of $1,200 or more annually to remain eligible for receiving the benefits offered to the Platinum members. As the spending requirement is highest in this category, platinum members receive the maximum benefits of Macy’s star rewards program out of all the four categories. In addition to receiving all the rewards that are offered to a gold member under this scheme, a platinum member enjoys 5% cash back as an additional reward with no merchandise exclusion.
More on the benefits of Macy’s star rewards program:
While all these perks and benefits could be enjoyed by the members at any of the Macy’s stores or on the Macy’s website, they get also some offers to enjoy more outside Macy’s.
- 3% cash back as a reward on your spending for dining at any partner restaurant.
- 2% cash back as a reward on your billing amount while you do shopping with any partnering supermarket or refuel your car at any participating gas station.
- 1% cash back as a reward for whatever you spend other than the above two categories.
- If that is not the all, you get something more for becoming a member of Macy’s star rewards program – priority tickets to concerts, shows and sporting events.
How can I become a member of Macy’s star rewards program?
- Visit the official website of Macy’s www.macys.com
- On the top right corner of the webpage, you will find a drop-down menu for signing in. When you click on the drop-down menu, you will get to see the option for the star rewards program. Click on the option and you will be redirected to the secure sign-in page of Macy’s.
- On the secure sign-in page you will get two options – option for signing in to your online Macy’s account by providing your login credential (on the left-hand side) and an option for creating a new account (on the right-hand side).
- Being a new customer who neither have a membership of Macy’s star rewards program nor have an online account of Macy’s to do shopping, you should click on the create account link.
- Once you click on the create account link, it will take you to another page quit you will need to provide your basic information (first name, last name, date of birth and email address) and set up your profile by choosing your login password.
- After you are done with providing your information and setting of your profile, please check the box (Join Star Rewards!) provided below sign up.
- Next you can choose your preference (whether you want to receive promotional offers through emails, text messages about new arrivals, online marketing offers and ongoing events etc) by checking the appropriate box.
- Finally click on the red colored create account button to create your online account on Macy’s website.
Still not convinced why should you be a member of Macy’s star rewards program?
- Enjoy Faster checkout – Macy already knows your information which they require to process for every order you place on them.
- Track your order – once you become a member and create your online account on Macy’s website, you can track every order of yours online through your account.
- Pay your Macy’s bill – Macy’s online account accept any device that you want to connect for accessing your current statement anytime from anywhere.
How do I log into my Macy’s online account?
- Visit the official website of Macy’s www.macys.com
- On the top right corner of the webpage, you will find a drop-down menu for signing in. Click on sign in and you will get redirected to the secure sign-in page.
- On the secure sign-in page you need to key in your email address (that you had provided during creating your account) and your login password (the same one that you had created while creating your online account).
- After providing these two login credential, click on the red colored sign in button and you will be taken into your Macy’s online account.
- If you are among one of those who are reluctant to type in their login credentials for every time they need to log into their online account, you can simply check the box – Remember Me.
What if I forget my Macy’s login password?
Even if you check the “Remember Me” box during your login, Macy’s will remember only your email address and not the login password. So just in case if you forget your login password, you will always need to look for a way to retrieve it. Don’t worry, Macy’s has a way for you. On the secure sign-in page an exclusive link is provided (Forgot Your Password?). Click on the “forgot password” link and it will take you to password retrieval page. There you are required to provide your email address (that you had provided during your registration) and check the box to prove that you are not a robot before you click on the continue button. An email will be sent to your registered email address containing a link for resetting your lost password.
Customer service contact:
Contact by phone: 1.800.289.6229 (24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week)
Contact by e-mail: www.customerservice-macys.com/app
Contact on Facebook: www.facebook.com/messages/t/Macys
Contact on Twitter: @Macys
Macy’s official website: www.macys.com
Terms of star rewards program: www.customerservice-macys.com/app
Macy’s is an American departmental store chain founded in the year 1858 (almost 160 years ago). It was founded by Rowland Hussey Macy. As of 2015, Macy’s was the largest US departmental store chain by volume of sales. As of end of 2018, they are operating at 659 different locations. Macy’s deals in clothing and accessories (for men, women, and kids), furniture, beauty products, jewelry, home decor, and Home Improvement, footwear, and bedding.