www.paypal.com/us/dc-activate – Activate Your PayPal Online Account
How to Activate and Verify Your PayPal Online Account:
We are living in a time when the entire world has become one single market and today’s modern world demands any job to be done in the fastest way possible. So is the need of the financial market also. If you are a freelancer and doing some project for overseas clients, you need to receive payments online or let’s say you have moved out of your country with a job and now need to send some money to your family – there also the online money transfer is the fastest and safest way of doing it. Online transactions are easier, faster and safer than the ones with physical money used. Hence, PayPal, an ace up eBay’s sleeve, is well and widely liked by customers. It enables you to make payments, transfer money, and more seamlessly and securely. All you need to do is registration, activation and verification of your PayPal account.
Activation and Verification Guide for Your PayPal Online Account:
Before you can start utilizing PayPal online account to make payments or transfer money, you need to get your account activated and verified for security purposes. The process is simple but necessary and important too.
- Visit the webpage at www.paypal.com/us/dc-activate and click on the “Sign Up” link on the top of the page. If you are a frequent user, just fill in your email address & password and then skip to step 5 for activation guidance.
- Choose your country and preferred language of communication and then press “Get Started” for personal or business use.
- Upon completion of the registration, you will receive an email with an activation link enclosed at your registered email ID.
- Click the link in your email and fill in your password to activate and open your account. If you are a frequent user, log in and open the link marked “Confirm email address” on the right side of the page and follow the instructions to get your account activated.
- Log in to your account to get verified. Open the “get verified” link under the orange colored “Welcome” title.
- At the new page, enter your banking account information to link a bank account to your PayPal online account. You may also connect other banking accounts but it will be slower than the first connection.
Once you are done with all the steps above, now you are open to a whole new world of online financial transactions that include making payments seamlessly, transferring money to others and many more through your PayPal online account. In the meantime, you are eligible to view and update your account information like e-mail address and password, financial information and preferences. If you would like to accept credit card or debit card payments from people without a PayPal account, you can make it through updating your personal account to the Premier one.
Finally, enter www.paypal.com/us/dc-activate to activate and verify your PayPal account, and ready to conduct transactions online. If you have any questions, refer to Reference Link 3 below.
PayPal, a subsidiary of eBay, is a global leader in providing online payment solutions in the United States. Since its establishment in 1998, PayPal has owned over 153 million accounts worldwide today. Apart from the service of online payment, it also offers online money transfers.
PayPal Official Site – www.paypal.com
eBay Official Site – www.ebay.com
PayPal Customer Support Official Site – www.paypal.com/us/webapps